No Coding - No Design
Just Upload Your Content
Last Updated : 2020-06-06 17:49:45
Having an online store with thousands of products, but poorly positioned in Google is equivalent to having few sales. And, logically, it worries you, because you are losing the enormous potential for not giving enough time to web positioning. Even more so, if you belong to a sector where online competition is atrocious, and it costs a lot to position your pages.
What can be done to better position the products of your business on the Internet? Are there any useful SEO techniques to implement? In this article, I am going to give you a long list of what to do. How to position your online store? Web positioning is a matter of time, dedication, and a lot of work. Many entrepreneurs do not have the possibility of having an SEO Manager in their company and decide to hire an external service to position their website. Others decide to face this task on their own, although achieving a good position is not a matter of a day. From experience, I know that many SMEs do not have staff or time to dedicate themselves to this task. In any case, that you know that positioning a website can be a long job, but it pays off to the extent that we have a good strategy.
1. Identify the 10 keywords of your business and buy free domains. The first thing will be that you identify the keywords of your store. Normally, they will be the categories of the products you sell. Research with the Google Keyword Tool and SEO Quake Toolbar: you have to find a reasonable number of searches and check the characteristics of the competition (PR, domain, indexed pages, age). Domains that include keywords help your page to rank more easily. But it is difficult to find one that is free. Start checking it by writing possible ideas in the bar of your browser.
2. Optimize the index meta tags and make sure your internal pages are friendly. The titles, descriptions, and others have to be optimized to include the keywords for which we want to position each page of our online store. I am referring to both the index and the categories page, as well as the products page, which will normally be in PHP or ASP. It must be seen that the address contains no queries, no strange formulas, and can be indexed correctly.
3. Optimize the description of each product and make a link-building strategy. It is important that in the descriptions, there are a high number of words, include the keywords and stick to the semantic nucleus, since Google no longer interprets only symbols, but also related terms and meanings. Make a link-building strategy is a way to get quality links artificially and a little faster. The Page Rank of your page may increase if you create a multi-level link wheel around your website. For example, 6 thematic blogs that occasionally point to your page.
4. Open a blog or more about your products and use different channels. An own blog integrated into your store will allow you to increase the indexed pages of your website, regardless of whether it then has many other benefits. Accounts on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube linking to new pages will help you index faster.
5. Check the keyword density and improve internal and external links. It is important to ensure that you do not exceed keywords, since Google may penalize you. It is best never to exceed 4% on each page you can check this with SEO Quake . For your online store to be well positioned, it is important that all pages are indexed well. There is no better way to include internal links, apart from also helping to increase the time visitors spend on your page.
About Author : Sazid is a freelance writer and editor passionate about writing on the realm of business tech. He currently works with SMEs through North America and Europe.
Comments : 0
~ Be first to comment ~