No Coding - No Design
Just Upload Your Content
Last Updated : 2020-05-28 01:12:36
Traveling is part of a happy life. While travelling a person needs to take care of certain things necessary in the course of his journey. Hygiene and safety are the most important things one needs to keep in mind. Here are a few things that will help travellers.
1. First aid- Ensure that you carry liquid antiseptic, hand sanitizer, crepe bandage, antiseptic creme and soap paper, medicines for fever and vomiting. Analgesic medicines such as aspirin or paracetamol should also be carried. A mild laxative is necessary for constipation. The forehead thermometer is best to take while travelling. Spare eyeglasses should be carried in case one gets broken. A mosquito repellent creme and gel must be carried along with masks if one is visiting a forest area. It also helps to get prevention from insect bites, or they must cover their whole body accordingly.
2. Safety items- Make sure that you carry an umbrella in case of rain or scorching heat. In case you visit the seashore, you must bring along sunscreen lotions and goggles. One must not forget to take a pen and paper so that he might keep a record of the expenses and other essentials.
3. Food Items- One must carry dry fruits like cashew nuts, raisins, dried coconut, dates, almonds and biscuits ate must if one is visiting places with high altitude. Fruit juice is also advisable if it is sealed. Bread and butter is an excellent combination when kids are accompanying you. Do not forget to take water bottles at any cost.
4. Clothes- Travellers must carry full sleeves if the person intends to visit places with low temperatures. Jeans and trousers both can do, but make sure that you take thermal inners and gloves. Do not ever forget to carry spare items in case they get drenched in sudden rain. Do not carry heavy clothes or too many fancy dresses because it takes up too much space in your bag and even makes it heavier and becomes difficult to carry.
5. Miscellaneous items- Items like a knife that too with a thick cover is must carry. Torch, matchbox and candles should be carried and an extra charger for the electronic gadgets. Make sure that you cover these electrical equipments and do not ever expose them to severe weather conditions.
While travelling if one is having these simple stuffs, he would not face any problem in the path of his journey and would be able to focus on his travelling instead of being bothered about these essentials
Comments : 0
~ Be first to comment ~