No Coding - No Design
Just Upload Your Content
Last Updated : 2020-06-06 17:46:58
We live in times of entrepreneurship in the cloud. Every day new online businesses begin to emerge with a much smaller investment in hardware technology and more attention to other aspects. But there is one thing that we are clear about; Our investment in technology cannot be what was done in the past, buying a physical location, a lot of hardware equipment, our own server and so on.
Everything is much more virtual, and sometimes just a blog or a web page is enough. What kind of technology do these new entrepreneurs who are emerging from the web 2.0 need? In this article, I am going to detail the 5 investments that I consider to be key for those who are creating online companies, and even for those SMEs that have not yet adapted to the new market dynamics.
1. Invest in an online store and a blog. Commerce is becoming more and more e-commerce. Many times we are willing to invest money in very powerful hardware like Mac, which is not always necessary for some companies. But we neglect to have a website that allows us to sell automatically. This is one of the keys so that a small business or SME can be prepared for the 21st century and take off. And no, I am not simply referring to having a basic website with 4 photos, but something professional and with its own character, together with a blog that serves as a locomotive.
2. Improve your web positioning. Beyond having your own online store to sell on the Internet, what you need is to be able to position it on the network to increase sales. Every day I find more companies aware of the importance of SEO techniques to position their website well in Google and other search engines. The higher you appear in Google for certain keywords, the more chances you have to make sales. And increased sales are synonymous with a business that works.
3. Adapt to IP voice (Internet telephony). All purely online businesses should be clear that there will be clients who need to contact them by phone rather than by email. How to do it to avoid having to pay for an expensive service that we do not want? The IP technology allows us and talks over the Internet saving on phone calls and, above all, adapting to the new model of care for the client: a person in front of a computer with a microphone.
4. Have good POS software. Even if you do not have the possibility to buy a very professional point of sale terminal system to sell in a physical store, the key to business in the cloud is in the POS software, which will allow you to manage invoices and orders on your website and integrate them into the company's accounting in an efficient and simple way.
5. Make an online backup. Most of your activity will be carried out from your computer, sometimes even from a laptop at home. Today the only way to work safely is by making a backup of our important files, files, and documents that we do not want to lose if a virus enters or any circumstance arises. What other areas do you consider important for new cloud entrepreneurs?
About Author : Sazid is a freelance writer and editor passionate about writing on the realm of business tech. He currently works with SMEs through North America and Europe.
Comments : 0
~ Be first to comment ~