No Coding - No Design
Just Upload Your Content
Last Updated : 2020-06-17 18:05:23
Follow these essential laws so your businesses can get started right away.
Without sales, there are no customers; and without customers there is no business. This is absolutely clear if you want success with the business, so you have to sell. And if the business of selling is not as good as you want, then you might be aware that there are worse 5 laws that are in the business of both online and offline.
1. The Law of Value: Consumers only buy products and services that benefit them. You need to understand that customers are trying to solve their problems and meet their needs, so they are interested to know what the benefits of the product or services are. The greater the value the customer knows in a product or service, the greater the interest in buying them. After identifying your value proposition, you can build the right communication strategy to reach customers and understand the value it has to offer.
2. Law of compensation: The value is with a price increase. And the higher the value of the customer, the more money he is willing to pay for the product or service. If the customer says that a product is expensive, it means that he is not worth much and is therefore not prepared to pay his price. So, the more expensive the product, the more must be the perception of the value of the customer.
3. The Law of Reciprocity: This is a relationship and relationship. The goal is not just to generate sales, but to create stable and sustainable relationships with customers . Being more than the customer at the time of purchase gets the most commitment for the company. This is why you need to surprise customers with an unexpected gift, bonus, free after-sales service or something really valuable, so you can see clients over and over again and also want to bring their friends to let them know your business.
4. The law of influence: Credibility depends on two factors, trust and experience. You need to know that consumers are more likely to buy these people brands that trust . Therefore, an image is independent of the value proposition and the customer segment. One way to build trust is through the performance and demonstration of experience in the field or industry in particular.
5. The Law of Authenticity: The Most Valuable Gift You Offer is yourself. Consumers often develop stronger trust with brands that try to be different. You then have to identify the elements they make the product different and unique, and then the customers communicate the elements that make them really special.
About Author : Sazid is a freelance writer and editor passionate about writing on the realm of business tech. He currently works with SMEs through North America and Europe.
Comments : 0
~ Be first to comment ~