No Coding - No Design
Just Upload Your Content
Last Updated : 2020-06-04 01:27:10
India has many beautiful places worth visiting. Adventurers or people who look for thrill and adrenaline rush, love to go on treks. This refreshes our mind and also gives us a sense of achievement. There are many exciting trekking tours in India. Eight best trekking routes are discussed below.
1. Kedarnath Trek, Uttarakhand- It is one of the most undertaken treks in Uttarakhand. Kedarnath is situated in Garhwal Himalayas and offers the greatest Himalayan views. People who want to escape from their busy life and spend some time in nature should undertake this trek without having a second thought. The trekking trail is 3,850 meters tall and crosses many valleys and dense forests. Govind National Park, on the trekking path, offers great views of Himalayan peaks like Ranglana, Black, Swargarohini, and Banderpooch.
2. Brahmatal Trek- It is one of the most visited treks because of the mesmerizing views of Mount Trishul and Mount Nanda Ghunti and others that can be witnessed on this trek. It is very hard to find such mountain views on other treks. Dense forest, two gigantic lakes, and lush green meadows surround the trekking path. 3. Sandakphu Trek, West Bengal- Sandakphu trek will take one to the heart of Darjeeling. The trek starts from Maneybhanj and continues for two days. There are two routes of this trek, one goes via Tonglu and the other will take one to Phalut. Both of them offer great picturesque views of mountains and widespread pastures. It is one of the best short time treks in India.
4. Hampta Pass Trek- Hampta Pass is a 6 days trek where trekkers climb a height of 14,065 feet. The base camp of this trek is Jobra. The major attraction of this trek is Chandrataal Lake. The scenic beauty of this lake hypnotizes the visitors with a sense of wonder and thrill. The panoramic natural view on the trekking trail makes this trek memorable. 5. Beas Kund trek- Trekking to Beas Kund offers one the true joys of trekking on Himalayan ranges. The river Beas is a treat to the eyes. One can enjoy different water sports on this river. The high mountains, gurgling river, and meadows covered with lush greenery mingle with each other and create an amazing setup that allures the visitors.
6. Chadar trek in Ladakh- The trek follows the frozen river Zanskar and is considered as one of the remarkable Himalayan treks. It is at an altitude of 3390 meters and records the lowest temperatures of this region. The place has a rich Buddhist culture and heritage. The trekking on the frozen river acts as a thrilling experience for the trekkers. 7. Tasar Masar trek- Trekking to the great lakes named Tasar and Masar in Arunachal Pradesh is very famous among trekkers. A sense of purity and serenity surround these lakes and camping beside these lakes is an out of the world experience.
8. Kashmir Great Lakes trek- Kashmir is regarded as the heaven on earth and attracts every trekker with the panoramic sights it can offer. The main attraction of this trek is the alpine lakes, mainly Gadsar Lake. The lakes are surrounded by gigantic glaciers and widespread meadows of wildflowers.
Trekking is not only about scenic views, but it also is a good exercise for self-exploration. One knows about their endurance power, fitness, mental strength, and social skills. So trekking becomes a memorable experience in everyone s life.
Comments : 0
~ Be first to comment ~