Last Updated : 2020-05-27 13:24:37
Each day it becomes a problem to decide what to cook and what not to. People mainly face difficulties while deciding what to prepare for breakfast as well. Here are some recipes that can help you out.
1. Sooji ka Halwa- Ingredients- two cups of sooji, some cashew, green chilly, one carrot and curry leaves, some finely chopped onions salt and sugar according to taste. Procedure- Heat the pan and put white oil or ghee and then put green chilly in it along with curry leaves and finely chopped carrots and cashew. Fry it until soft and light brown and then put the sooji in it and stir until light brown and put the salt accordingly. Then put the water and boil it soft and it will form a thick content. Then add some sugar and garnish it with finely chopped onions and serve it with sauce or chutney.
2. Bread jalfrezi- Ingredients- 6 pieces of bread, water, besan, white oil, onion, capsicum, garlic, soy sauce. Procedure- Soak the slices of bread and squeeze it dry and mix it with a half cup of besan. Put water, freshly chopped onion and salt to make the batter. Make moderate-sized balls and deep fry it in the white oil until red. Take a pan and put white oil chili and freshly chopped onions along with a single piece of garlic until light brown and then put soy sauce and the fried balls in it. Put some water and boil it till the fried balls become soft and serve it hot.
3. Egg Cake- Ingredients- 4 eggs, onions, green chili salt and while oil. Procedure- make a ladder of the eggs and mix onion pieces and chili and salt. Take a bowl that fits into the cooker and smear the inner part with white oil and then pour half of the ladder into it and put it in the stove. The cooker should contain water at the bottom and put it to steam for 8 to 10 minutes. Take out the bowl and take out the inner content, which has got semi solidified and cut it into pieces as required. Garnish it with freshly severed onions and serve with tomato sauce.
4. Golden sabu balls- Ingredients- one cup Sabu dana, onion, sooji, flour, salt and chilli. Procedure- Take soaked sabudana and mix it with sooji and flour. Add some salt and freshly cut onions and mix it well.Take a pan and heat white oil and make medium sized balls and get it deep fried. Serve it hot with tomato ketchup.
5. Roti with Herbs- Ingredients- Two rotis or plain bread, onion and coriander leaf. Procedure- Tear the breads into small pieces. Heat white oil in a pan and put onion cut into big pieces and fry it semi brown.Then put the crumbs into it and put salt and coriander leaves and fry it well and serve hot with bhujia spread all over.
These mouth watering dishes are easy to cook and ideal for breakfast. Due to their simplicity and availability of ingredients they are a must try during this lockdown.
Comments : 0
~ Be first to comment ~