Last Updated : 2020-06-03 19:56:39
Toronto, the capital city of Ontario, is the biggest in Canada with a vastly diverse community. It is also home to many magnificent tourist attractions. Museums, packed streets, lake shores, and water falls, Toronto has it all. Here are the top 5 places to visit if you are ever in the city which is home to over 6 million people.
1. The CN Tower. This is one of the city s must see attractions and is almost impossible to miss. Standing at 553 metres, it towers over the city downtown and can be seen from almost anywhere from the city. You can appreciate this superstructure right from the ground or take a trip to the top, the experience and experience the iconic view. The highest viewing area on the CN Tower is the Sky Lounge, 447 feet above the city, and grants you a view witch extends from the Niagara Falls all the way to New York on clear days. For those who are looking for a little more adventure, The Edge Walk is just right for them. This is a hand free walk on the 1.5 metre wide ledge around the main pod. Speaking of which, you cant forget the 360 Restaurants from where you can treasure the outstanding view and gain access to the glass floors. CN Tower is undoubtedly a must see for everyone.
2. Niagara Falls. Connecting two lakes from the 5 great lakes of Canada, Lake Ontario and Lake Eire. A world renowned area, one of the 5 biggest falls in the world, Niagara Falls is a place to never miss visiting. A cruise ship takes you right in front of the falls so you feel the magnificence of these falls.
3. Next Comes the Toronto Zoo. With a outstanding diverse collection of animals, the Toronto Zoo offers many things to enjoy. It is divided into various segments each representing a major part of the globe. It includes the Gorilla Rainforest, the Tundra trek which features polar bears, and lastly the Great Barrier Reef. Some of the favorite animals include penguins, lions, tigers, and giraffes just to name a few.
4. Casa Loma. With an exceptional number of rooms, which counts up to 100, and three dozen bathrooms, this castle has now became a museum. Visitors can take a look back in time to a period of European elegance and style. It holds many decorated suits and secret passage ways, an 800 foot long underground tunnel, and the most impressive, 5 acres of beautiful gardens.
5. The Toronto Islands. For those who would just like to relax, have a bit of fun in the water, or maybe just want to take a walk, Toronto Islands is the place for them. It consists of 15 islands in total and on one of the main islands, Center Island, an amusement park is situated which offers many rides for children.
Toronto is a magnificent place to visit. If anyone has made plans to go on a world tour or just out exploring the worlds wonders, no one should ever forget Toronto and what is has to offer. Have you ever been to Toronto? How was your experience? Tell us below in the comments.
Comments : 0
~ Be first to comment ~