Last Updated : 2020-06-17 17:44:54
While it is often said that it is not a good idea to mix friendship and business, there are instances in which a partner needs to succeed in business.
There are many cases for winning couples who have found successful world-class businesses. So, in addition to the friendship, the leaders of this top 5 know how their strengths are connected and respect what the other could contribute to the risk.
1. Larry Page and Sergey Brin. The Creator of Google They met when they were both their Ph.D. in computer science at Stanford University in 1995. She did not immediately become friends. During a tour of the campus, Brin became the Page Guide, and they discussed all of their time. Despite this previous experience, they were engaged in a research project on web chemistry. That was the basis of Google. They are partners because they discovered that they had similar visions for the company they wanted to find.
2. Jerry Yang and David Filo. Like Larry Page and Sergey Brin, founders of Enemy They joined the 1994 Stanford Ph.D. program. At first, they teamed up with a computer chip design project, but they surfed the website. For all the pages they have visited, they can organize money. It was a web guide that no one else could find at the time. That was the beginning of his famous search engine. Her ignorance works because she worked for both hands in hand from the early years of the company. Then, with Google 's rejection in the category of engines, Yahoo! It was lost.
3. Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Jawed Karim. In this case, it was a trio that started in February of 2005 when they created PayPal, a company that allows you to make online payments. The idea of YouTube It was because of the difficulties they had in trying to make videos shared during a party. It was also like they were animated to create a platform to share videos in February of 2005. Three months to launch such a project ... it was already a success! Users who watched videos of various kinds and advertisers started to go. Although the company has already been sold to Google, the partners stay together and continue to invest in other ventures.
4. Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak. The founders of Apple They are friends on a summer tour that both made in the 1970s. While Woz as Wozniak is known, built a computer, the work has the potential to sell this equipment. Founded in 1976, Apple. Their association works because they have added Woz's technical skills with the business vision and guidance for managing jobs.
5. Bill Gates and Paul Allen. They are friends with children because they share a love for computers. This passion created Gates, who at Harvard University, left school when Allen told him about his business ideas. Together, they founded Microsoft In April of 1975, where they transformed the computer world into something massive.
About Author : Sazid is a freelance writer and editor passionate about writing on the realm of business tech. He currently works with SMEs through North America and Europe.
Comments : 0
~ Be first to comment ~